Friday, July 18, 2008

Dinho Creates a Buzz

Ronaldinho has promised to take AC Milan back to the top of World football.

The San Siro was almost half full to see the official presentation of the Rossoneri's latest signing and the Brazilian promised to bring the glory days back.

The 28-year-old said: "I am here to win, I am still young and I have arrived at the right moment."

The signing of the former Barcelona front man has initiated a wave of enthusiasm with the fans and the Milan giants have had a surge in season ticket sales since the news was made official.

He added: "I can only thank everybody for the welcome and affection shown. I will repay them for what they have shown so far by giving them lots of goals and entertainment."

"For me it is a very special moment. I have no doubts, it was my dream to play for this team, for these fans - I wanted this shirt."

The lack of Champions League football was not a deterrant for a player who is used to setting the standards.

"This problem motivates me even more to try and do well and get Milan back into the competition."

The Milan faithful may be eager to see their new player in action but they will have to wait till the end of August when the Olympics will be over as that is the first objective for the former World Player of the Year.

"It is a very important comtetition for Brazil, we have never won it. It is fundamental for my career as well and will not create problems for anyone here at Milan."

Text Source: SerieA.Tv (www.seriea.tv
Image Source: SerieA.Tv

No comments: